This page is intended to provide Greater Riverview Chamber members and the South Hillsborough area community, small businesses, non-profits, and other establishments with operational, financial, and healthcare resources regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
Hillsborough County Resources:
- Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step As of June 5, Governor DeSantis’ full Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step Plan for Florida’s Recovery are in effect.
- Face Coverings & Masks The Emergency Policy Group (EPG) enacted an order requiring that face coverings be worn inside businesses that are open to the public, with certain exceptions.
- Testing Locations & Information Residents can schedule testing online or by phone. Insurance is not required. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 5PM at (888) 513-6321.
- Getting Help Medical Insurance, Mental Health Assistance, Food Assistance, Seniors, How to Donate
- Rapid Response Recovery Assistance Program (R3) Financial Assistance for both Businesses and Individual & Families
- Closures and Reopenings In response to COVID-19, Hillsborough County is slowly dialing towards reopening – gradually and methodically, based on the date and input of public health experts in the county.
- Business & Employment Help Information and resources for businesses, employers, and agri-business relation to Coronavirus.
- CareerSource Tampa Bay Toolkit Designed to assist Hillsborough County businesses, organizations, and job seekers to better understand available resources and help inform and improve access.
- Hillsborough County Metrics
- Hillsborough County COVID-19 Data Dashboard