Topic: Access to Capital
Are you looking for money for your business? Are you considering an SBA loan? This seminar will help you zero in on the right funding choices for your business and avoid money scams. Learn how to ask for a loan, get prepared for the bank, and where to find money.
• SBA loans: when, where, and how to apply
• How to plan your financing request to banks
• Which banks are making loans
• Angel investors and venture capitalists
• Six C's of credit and how credit scores affect your business
• Busting the myths about small business grants