Tessera of Brandon is a vibrant Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in the heart of Brandon. The Concierge supports the Business Office Director and serves as an ambassador for the Community. He/she executes receptionist and other responsibilities to assist in the administration of the Community.
· Provides positive first impression to all who enter the Community.
· Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, routing calls and taking messages as appropriate.
· Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
· Screens and requires visitors to ?sign in? at reception desk.
· Notifies Residents of visitors.
· Instructs Resident?s visitor according to Resident?s instructions.
· Receives and processes incoming mail.
· Accepts all outgoing mail/packages.
· Types, copies, orders, and maintains inventory of office supplies, performing other clerical duties as assigned.
· Maintains and updates Emergency Phone Number Log and keeps log at front desk.
· Maintains and updates emergency contact information on each Resident and keeps information at front desk.
· Assists managers with various clerical responsibilities.
· Pages staff wearing beepers, as necessary.
· Takes RSVPs for special functions, as necessary.
· Oversees sign-up for scheduled transportation.
· Hands out maintenance requests forms and passes them onto Environmental Services Director.
· Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing families and/orprospective residents with tours and/or facility information.
· High School Diploma required.
· Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills and ability to relate to a variety of people and personalities.
· Prior experience in working with public
· Requires considerable initiative and judgment.
· Must have word-processing and clerical skills.
· Must be able to work flexible hours and participate in holiday activities. Approximate 28 ? 32 hours per week