The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) has proudly announced the nine (9) finalists for the 2020 Business of the Year Awards. In 2020, GRCC received ninety-two (92) nominations and the finalists were selected from criteria that includes accomplishments, community involvement, innovation, and leadership in the Greater Riverview community.
The finalists for “Organizations with 5 or Less Employees” are An ABC Event, Inc., Image360 – Tampa/Ybor City, and Parwani Law, PA.
- An ABC Event, Inc. is committed to bringing your dreams to life by providing “Absolutely Beautiful Creations”. They take event preparation off your shoulders but never out of your hands.
- Image360 – Tampa/Ybor City was founded in 2015, and their goal is to supply graphics that enhance, signage that works, and displays that inform.
The finalists for “Organizations with up to 25 Employees” are Canine Cabana LLC, Osprey Observer, and TeleVoIPs.
- Parwani Law, PA has focused on assisting with sophisticated legal needs since 2008. They are licensed in Florida, California, Texas, and Iowa and strive to be a full-service law firm to its clients and your law firm for life
- Canine Cabana LLC provides a safe, active, and healthy recreational environment while improving the quality of life for both dogs and the owners who love them.
- Osprey Observer has been providing news, transportation information, business updates and features to its readers for 19 years. Their purpose is to provide balanced, fair & unbiased information, and to stay involved in positive actions to make the community a better place to live.
The finalists for “Organizations with Over 25 Employees” are Boyette Animal Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital – South, and The Bridges Retirement Community.
- Founded in 2014, TeleVoIPs provides communication services to over 600 businesses across the country and believes that by connecting the world with reliable communication, they improve the collaboration of people who truly make a difference in their communities.
- Boyette Animal Hospital opened its doors for the first time in 1990. From those humble beginnings, to the current clinic employing over 60 people, they strive to offer your pet the highest quality medical care and services, all in a comfortable, family-oriented environment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital – South offers a variety of amenities for patients and visitors as well as outpatient services, intensive care, a maternity unit, imaging, lab, surgical services, and more. Their innovative facility is specially designed to make patients and visitors as comfortable as possible.
The 2020 Business of the Year Award Judge Panel included Carol Minor from Florida SBDC at Hillsborough County, 2019 GRCC Business of the Year Award Winner Jennifer Hart from Impact Taekwondo Center, 2018 GRCC Shining Star of the Year Award Winner Isabella Rosal from Tea, Bowls and Desserts LLC, 2020 GRCC President Mike Jones from Florida DOE Vocational Rehabilitation, and GRCC Board Member Bill Andrew from Tessera of Brandon.
The award winners will be announced in February. For more information contact the GRCC office at (813) 234-5944.
- The Bridges Retirement Community is an assisted living and memory care residence that offers an innovative and exciting approach to carefree living during your retirement years. They enhance the quality of life of their residents by delivering exceptional care and the highest level of customer service.