Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce (GRCC) is proud to announce the new members of the GRCC Ambassador Team for 2021. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chamber and the Ambassador Team are eager and excited to continue building the economic development engine in the Greater Riverview community.
Ambassadors are highly visible, prestigious volunteers who serve as the Chamber's primary liaison to Chamber investors. Considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber, the Ambassador Team plays an essential role in investor recruitment, communication and retention, and each Ambassador is charged with conveying investor needs, questions, and concerns to Chamber staff, keeping our Chamber in line with our investor’s desires.
Leading the Ambassador Team is Mike Jones, Florida DOE Vocational Rehabilitation and Tammy See, OEL Heating & Cooling. The following GRCC Investors were the first to complete the criteria and receive approval for being part of this fresh Ambassador Team:
- Lisa Jordan, Accent American, Inc.
- Lisa Tackus, Align Right Realty Riverview
- Chris Cioffi, All American Title Insurance, Inc.
- Gary Bancroft, American Water & Windows
- Craig Beckinger, An ABC Event, Inc.
- Jennifer Caskey, CenterState Bank (Riverview)
- Joe Eletto, Century 21 Beggins
- Elena Westrop, Charity Clothing Pickup
- Cora Simon, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Melissa Bell, ER 24/7 in Riverview, A Department of Brandon Regional Hospital
- Chris Nelson, LegalShield
- Pat Magruder, Magruder Agency
- Dawn Myers, Myers Law PA
- Melissa Hartmann, Osprey Observer
- Susan Hill, Presbyterian Church of Bloomingdale
- Michael Beiter, Preservation 1st Financial Group, LLC
- Richard Rohde, R Processor, Inc.
- Joe Nichols, Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union
- Renee Scott, Renee Scott Insurance Agency
- Jill Jofko, Riverview Woman's Club
- Jennifer King, Rodan + Fields
- Annette Bilyeu, Spectrum Business
- Jen Friedrichsen, T & J Painting LLC
- Melissa Roberts, The Observer News
- Eric Soncrant, The Spot at Fishhawk
- Denise Williams, Williams Marketing and Consulting LLC
Each Ambassador makes a commitment to build lasting relationships with the community in order to build a loyal, committed base that will continue to support, participate and invest in the Chamber. To learn more about Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce and the GRCC Ambassador Team and how you can get involved, contact the Chamber office at (813) 234-5944 or visit www.RiverviewChamber.com.